50+ Instagram bio's

  50+ Instagram Bio's


50+ instagram bio


Looking around I see memories
What it was, oh what it was
There in the crowd you said something
But I can't remember what
And my mother cursed the town
For closing me down
For closing me down...
#Evergreen🎶  by #BenHoward💫 



blurred past condensed in a teardrop,
unending desires
carving an arc of smile,
& a fleetingly beautiful Life,
negotiating between the two...
#selfmusing 💫 😉💫❤️
Good morning 🙏❤️ 


Now when I think of it,
perhaps
I always must be right about it after all,
i was always slightly older than 
what I always wanted to be 
and just a tad younger 
than what I always was...🦋🎶❤️
#selfmsuing 💫
#paris 🗼♾ 


To understand, 
and to be understood, 
is all we ever asked for... 



Black holes is holographic according to a recent study. It could be a remarkably efficient way of looking at how a black hole might appear to function.  Fascinating.:)
Vid: #nova  💫
#blackholes #spacetime #gravitationalwaves #constantfeedbackloop #holographic #paradox 



Anything worth pursuing
 is worth failing at, 
and fail we do 
as we pursue,
Love is the cause
and it survives...
#selfmusing 💫
🔱🙏🦋❤️ 



I took few of my ‘maybe’s, 
wrapped it up in reckless dreams, 
tossed it up with some spare passion, 
and the earth gently shook! 🌪 🌍
#selfmusing 💫 🎯 
Good morning 🙏❤️ 


Between what was possible and now what is so probable, is where exactly we met the first time...
#selfmusing 💫 



Like the shadow
I am
and
I am not...
~ Jalaluddin Rumi ❤️ 


Every time you focus on the positive, you are bringing more light into your life and that light removes all darkness.


You have to keep breaking your heart until it opens.
                                      - Jallaludin Al Rumi- 



I didn’t come here of my own accord, 
and i can’t leave that way. 
whoever brought me here will have to take 
me home. 

~Maulana Jallaludin Rumi. 🖤🖤🖤



घर से मस्जिद है बहुत दूर चलो , यूं कर ले किसी रोते हुए बच्चे को हसाया जाए... 
~ निदा फाज़ली


Also Read:


Every time you get a negative thought ask yourself, "Is this something I want to manifest?" Be consciously aware of the thoughts you entertain.




The best way to live is to give. Those that are the happiest are also those who are always doing things for other people.



Forgiveness is just another word for freedom. #ByronKatie



In our world today, everyone wants to live a happy life and indeed everyone has a right to a happy life. Yet we face problems, many of which are of our own making. If we look a little deeper, we may see that loving kindness is the key to our survival.



You are not flawed, less than, or damaged, as you may have been to led to believe. Other people may have neglected, hurt, or betrayed you, but you can choose not to neglect, hurt, or betray yourself.



"Maybe the problem isn’t that you are too sensitive. Maybe the problem is that they lack the emotional intelligence required to process empathy. The problem is that they aren’t sensitive enough.



Death is painful for the living, for those dearest to your heart, but you taught me that death is only the beginning. So I’m here celebrating your life in my mind, divine bitter-sweetness. I was listening to ‘The Beatles’ then you got me obsessed with ‘The Doors’ and we used to sing along. I sing those songs still now, I feel you then.

Also Read:


Being grateful teaches you to see everything in a positive way. Constantly show your appreciation to benefit both you and others.


Also Read: 




We don't have to have all the answers, say the right things, or solve other people's problems. All we need to do is be there, with compassion, and hold space.

What it means to be there and "hold space" for someone else: 



Happiness can just refer to the pleasure we find on a sensory level, but real happiness is related to peace of mind. If we have a calm mind, fear and suspicion are reduced. Fear is a major source of unhappiness



थोड़ा और बताओ ना, 
मुझे मेरे बारे मे..

सुना है बहुत अच्छे से जानते हो, तुम मुझे।



It matters not who you love, where you love, why you love, when you love or how you love, it matters only that you love. #JohnLennon



If you really get to know yourself, you will never need anyone else to make you feel Happy ❤️~




,“Set your heart on doing good. Do it over and over again,
 and you will be filled with joy.” 
                 ~The Gautama Budha 



“People generally see what they look for, and hear what they listen for” - Judge Taylor, 



Since Adam and Eve were never kids, imagine they were probably horrified when their kid’s teeth started falling out for no reason.




माना दोस्त हजार है ,
पर तु अपना जिगरी यार है....|✨♥🌠



Two truths in life: Everybody is weird, and everybody is trying to hide it.



You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks.



Look into my eyes
You will see
What you mean to me
Search your heart
Search your soul
And when you find me there
You'll search no more


Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true

            ~Everthing I do by Brian Adam



"घड़ी को देखो मत, बल्कि वो करो जो घड़ी करती है, लगातार चलते रहो"


It is better to live your own destiny imperfectly, than to live an imitation of somebody else’s life with perfection.... 
BHAGAVADGITA 3.35...



Without emotional maturity in a relationship, disagreements and differences will create a divide.



"Love is consistent and predictable... you can mistake this for feeling bored. The comfort can trick your brain into thinking that you need more, even when you have everything." ~Lana Otaya 



I'm strong because I know my weaknesses. I'm wise because I've been foolish. I laugh because I've known sadness. #ZiadKAbdelnour




If your day is not going well, stop and change your frequency. Tune in to a different reality by sending out a different vibration.





It's easy to feel lonely when you're battling an illness, especially if you're faced with your mortality. We're born alone and we die alone, but that doesn't mean we have to feel alone in between.



Guilt, regret, resentment, sadness and all forms of nonforgiveness are caused by too much past and not enough presence. 



Dont know if this is scientifically true but , Khuda  ke samne Insaan ki samajh hamesha sar jhukati hai.
Bow down to all  Mothers are indeed the best blessing in this world.
Grateful for the bestest mother in the world ❤️




If you don't love yourself, you'll always be looking for someone else to fill the void inside you, but no one will ever be able to do it.



Now days my jeans has become NPA 😝
(NON PERFORMING ASSETS) 


"Love alone can’t turn a bad relationship into a good relationship, and you can’t change an abusive person into a loving, respectful partner if they don’t want to change." 


I'll never stop being a good person because of bad experiences with others. That's a reflection of them, not me. My heart will remain pure and my intentions will remain genuine. 


You can worry about everything that might go wrong, or you can have faith that everything will be okay, because no matter what happens, you can handle it.


If you assume the worst and it stresses you out



The people you choose to be around can alter your vibration and influence your behavior. This will shape your future. Choose carefully



.Love isn't what you say. Love is what you do. 


“I would rather be a man of paradoxes than a man of prejudices.” ...


“चल ज़िन्दगी ! आज फिर नई शुरुआत करते हैं,
जो उम्मीदें औरों से की थीं, वो भी अब, खुद से करते हैं.”



this song is kind of personal💭 
Every step I'm taking,
Every move I make feels
Lost with no direction
My faith is shaking but I
Gotta keep trying
Gotta keep my head held high......!!!!
The struggles I'm facing
The chances I'm taking
Sometimes might knock me down but
No I'm not breaking
I may not know it
But these are the moments that
I'm going to remember most yeah
Just got to keep going
And I
I gotta be strong
Just keep pushing on, 'cause


There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
Always gonna be an uphill battle
Sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
Ain't about how fast I get there
Ain't about what's waiting on the other side
It's the climb (yeah)🌠🌙✨




Bad choices Make Good stories.❤~



"Everything has changed, and yet I am more me than I ever have been." ~


A bushman trapped in a concrete jungle~ ♥

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. UP Free Tablet Yojana Online Registration 2021: ऐसे करेंगे आवेदन तभी मिल पाएगा आपको फ्री टेबलेट या लैपटॉप उत्तर प्रदेश की योगी आदित्यनाथ की सरकार ने अभी कुछ समय पहले, प्रदेश के विभिन्न विद्यालयों में शिक्षा प्राप्त कर रहे युवा विद्यार्थियों को ऑनलाइन शिक्षा, विभिन्न प्रतियोगी परीक्षाओं की तैयारी करने और प्रदेश में ऑनलाइन कार्य और अधिक जानने के लिए यहाँ पर क्लिक करे

    ReplyDelete